Hylian Fire
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Hylian Fire
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Hylian Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hylian Fire

Hylian Fire: Login or register at our Forum, come and help us make it a better community, and join in on the fun. Posting, no ads and much more. And, it's completely free! What could be better than that? Come join today!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hylian Fire forums(HF for short)!
VISIT OUR SISTER SITE!! http://sonicoutcast.forumotion.co.uk
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Broadcast Sattalaview Zelda, a.k.a. B.S. Zelda
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm by Tuf Pic

» Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm by Tuf Pic

» Favorite Zelda Game
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am by calex

» Hello from a sweet girl.
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 am by calex

» What do we believe in Timelines
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm by Tuf Pic

» Tarok Blackthorn
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 pm by Lucario

» Favorite Bands
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 pm by Crying Wolf

» A time short-lived.
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm by Link367

» Whats wrose, turning into a wolf, or turning into a goron, deku scrub, or zora?
What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 pm by RazTwilight

Affiliates
ZFGN 

What do you think of cell-shaded?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Princess
Banned User
Banned User
Dark Princess

What do you think of cell-shaded? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of cell-shaded?   What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 am

What do you think about the graphics being cell-shaded?

I thought it was awesome when I first go WW. I loved the bright colours. And Link's expressions were hilarious. I wish to see more of the cell-shade in many more games. The long awaited SP has it, and I'm psyched. :P
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Peace Keepers
Peace Keepers
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of cell-shaded?   What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:47 pm

^ Yes! Cell-shaded rules! I love how chibi everyone looks, simply adorable! <3
Back to top Go down
Blue Dreams
NewB
NewB
Blue Dreams

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of cell-shaded?   What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

I LOVE IT! Best Zelda style ever! I espeially like TWW out of 'em all. <3
Back to top Go down
Link367
Webmaster
Webmaster
Link367

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of cell-shaded?   What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm

I LOVE the Cell-SHade idea. I think it didn't start out with WW or is only with WW, but the title of the Forum is Cell-Shaded so it's safe. :P Safe from my RAAAAGE! xD I like the idea and hope they use it in a future game. Cell Shaded has been around quite a long time. FS, FSA, WW, MC, PH, and ST!
Back to top Go down
http://zelda-dragon-forums.unlimitedforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of cell-shaded?   What do you think of cell-shaded? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of cell-shaded?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hylian Fire :: The Games :: Cell-Shaded Zelda-
Jump to: