Hylian Fire
Please Login and begin talking with our members.

Hylian Fire

Hylian Fire: Login or register at our Forum, come and help us make it a better community, and join in on the fun. Posting, no ads and much more. And, it's completely free! What could be better than that? Come join today!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hylian Fire forums(HF for short)!
VISIT OUR SISTER SITE!! http://sonicoutcast.forumotion.co.uk
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Broadcast Sattalaview Zelda, a.k.a. B.S. Zelda
Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm by Tuf Pic

» Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm by Tuf Pic

» Favorite Zelda Game
Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am by calex

» Hello from a sweet girl.
Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 am by calex

» What do we believe in Timelines
Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm by Tuf Pic

» Tarok Blackthorn
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 pm by Lucario

» Favorite Bands
Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 pm by Crying Wolf

» A time short-lived.
Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm by Link367

» Whats wrose, turning into a wolf, or turning into a goron, deku scrub, or zora?
Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 pm by RazTwilight

Affiliates
ZFGN 

Share | 

The History of the Misty Town?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crying Wolf
NewB
NewB

PostSubject: The History of the Misty Town?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 am

Well, here's a thread to talk about Silent Hill if you've ever played it, watched the movie, or anything like that...

The reason I put the topic thread as 'The History of the Misty Town?' is because of what it is... A town that is covered in mist whose history has been clouded and hidden behind that mist...

This is where you can talk about that town, try to piece together it's history as you should say...

If you haven't played it before, I'd reccomend it because even though it's categorized as 'Survival Horror' it's more of a 'Action Thriller' that'll have you leaning towards the screen begging for more...

Okay, I have played Silent Hill 2 where your character had killed his wife because she was going to die of disease and he didn't want her to suffer... So he is brought back to the town that they had supposedly visited three years earlier because of a letter that his late wife Mary had sent him... He goes through a bunch of different things to get to the end where if you picked up certain items or paid complete attention to Maria (woman who looks almost exactly like Mary) or you ignored her, you'd get different endings just clouding up the mystery more... I usually get the Maria ending where I paid a lot of attention to Maria and in the end I have to fight Mary as a demon and James (Main Character) walks away with Maria who caught the same disease as Mary...

The Main history thing of this game of the series; Sinners are dragged to Silent Hill to pay for such sins...

I also played Silent Hill Homecoming where the main character (Alex Shepherd) escapes an insane asylum thinking that he had been wounded in battle to go to his hometown (Shepherds Glen) to find out that most of the townspeople have 'disappeared', including his father... So he goes through painstaking tasks to get to Silent Hill, or as I call it 'Misty Town' to try to find everyone including his father... He goes through a different realm, or as I put it "Hell" to try to find his brother who he didn't realise that he had killed when he was a teenager... So in the end, his mother and father dies and you pick whether or not a police officer die, but it will unlock a different ending, and when you face the final boss, when you kill it your brother appears dead... During your game playing you'll find out that Alex was supposed ot be sacrificed so monsters wouldn't attack Shepherds Glen, but he had killed his brother by accident and was sent to an insane asylum causing the monsters to come and kidnap or kill the townspeople...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link367
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The History of the Misty Town?   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:57 pm

I don't see why this is in "The Side Games..." Hence this Forum is for Zelda CD-i's or "non-canon" games featuring Link, Zelda, or Ganon, I hereby move this topic to "Gamer's Haven."

Quote :
Every Game Has a Story, Only One Is a Legend.
-Shigera Miyamoto, and others.

Awesome Sig by Ameterasu visit her Siggy shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zelda-dragon-forums.forumotion.com

The History of the Misty Town?
Page 1 of 1