Hylian Fire
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Hylian Fire
Please Login and begin talking with our members.
Hylian Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hylian Fire

Hylian Fire: Login or register at our Forum, come and help us make it a better community, and join in on the fun. Posting, no ads and much more. And, it's completely free! What could be better than that? Come join today!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Hylian Fire forums(HF for short)!
VISIT OUR SISTER SITE!! http://sonicoutcast.forumotion.co.uk
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Broadcast Sattalaview Zelda, a.k.a. B.S. Zelda
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm by Tuf Pic

» Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm by Tuf Pic

» Favorite Zelda Game
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am by calex

» Hello from a sweet girl.
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 am by calex

» What do we believe in Timelines
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm by Tuf Pic

» Tarok Blackthorn
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 pm by Lucario

» Favorite Bands
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:17 pm by Crying Wolf

» A time short-lived.
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm by Link367

» Whats wrose, turning into a wolf, or turning into a goron, deku scrub, or zora?
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:53 pm by RazTwilight

Affiliates
ZFGN 

Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...

Go down 

Is Link Part-Kokiri?!
Yes, he most probably/certainly IS!! :D :LinkP:
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty100%Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty
 100% [ 1 ]
No he ISN'T!! :twisted: :evil:
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty0%Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Unsure... :roll: :|
Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty0%Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Tuf Pic
NewB
NewB
Tuf Pic

Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty
PostSubject: Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...   Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Quote :
Yahoo! Hi, Link!
(talk to her)
Wow! A fairy!!
Finally, a fairy came to you, Link!
Wow! That's great news! I'm so happy for you!
Now you're a true Kokiri, Link!
Is that right?
The Great Deku Tree has summoned you?
It's quite an honor to talk to the Great Deku Tree!
I'll wait for you here.
Get going! Go see the Great Deku Tree!

Saria calls Link a *TRUE Kokiri*!!

She *HAD* to have known about him being Hylian, because after all, she IS THE FUTURE SAGE-OF-FOREST, & the GDT *HAD TO HAVE TOLD HER*, because he knew Link's destiny, & thus it logically follows that he knew the destiny of 1 of his his FULL-BLOODED CHILDREN!!

& then there's this:

Quote :
You are a Hylian, and were always meant/bound to leave this forest.

The Kokiri were ALWAYS MEANT/BOUND, & MOST CERTAINLY ABLE TO LEAVE THE FOREST, as evidenced by their leaving the forest at the end of the game, & their descendants the Koroks leaving in TWW, & don't you think that the GDT/DTS would want them to be able to leave on the CT?!

The most logical conclusion?! The GDT IS LINK'S FATHER, by impregnating Link's mother via telekenisis, & before you argue that plants can't impregnate anything, let me just point out 3 things:

1) This is a MAGICAL REALITY, & NOT A MUNDANE ONE...

2) The Kokiri/Koroks have Hylianoid/Humanoid traits...

...&...

3) Plants impregnate other living things, (i.e. Humans & Deities), in mythology ALL OF THE TIME, so why not in Hyrule?!

(Will give examples to prove #3 later)...

What do you guys think?!

Last edited by Tuf Pic on Sat May 08, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to manage qoutes...)
Back to top Go down
Tuf Pic
NewB
NewB
Tuf Pic

Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...   Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but...

[quote=The EVIL EYE The Classic acount of an ancient superstition, (paraphrased)]We also know that the Romans & Greeks believed that certain plants had the property of rendering women pregnant!![/quote]

I couldn't find the exact quote, & so that's why it's paraphrased, & if you want more proof...

[quote=THE NEW BOOK OF GODDESSES & HEROINES, by PATRICIA MONAGHAN, (unparaphrased)]Juno's seperate mythology was lost, except for the tale that, impregnated by a flower, Juno bore the god Mars-a story never told of Hera.[/quote]

& to top it off, I recall that in the Ainu (Japanese Aboriginies) mythology, there was a story of a woman bearing a semi-divine son by the incarnate lily... Don't have time to look for the book, & the story is EXTREMELY LONG!!

Why aren't my quote tags working no matter what I do?! Sad
Back to top Go down

Link's a Hylian/Kokiri Hybrid...
Page 1 of 1